Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thuet Bistro and Bakery, Downtown

Thuet Bistro and Bakery
609 King St. West
416 603-2847
www.thuet.ca

I love French food and Chef Thuet is committed to bring us the very finest French food. On my last visit I sampled Wagyu beef from Japan and what a treat that was. As some point you will want to take on the 5 or 8 course tasting menu. I always choose the 8 because I am afraid I might miss something amazing. Some of my favourites from the regular menu include the Beef Tartare and anything made with Foie Gras is always terrific. It is expensive but worth it. Be sure to check out the artwork in the ladies washroom. I always admire the shoes.

Atelier Thuet was recently opened in Liberty Village (171 East Liberty St.) so if you are going to attempt a Thuet-like menu at home, this is the place to go.

No comments: